We recommend depositing your resources into public repositories where available. These repositories are responsible for managing and distributing resources. If you have deposited your resource in any of these supported repositories, you can import them into the CCRR Portal to make them more discoverable.
If you have deposited to a repository that is not currently supported, you can still import it, but will need to provide a few more details for the portal to properly identify the resource.
You will need a Grant ID or to be associated with a Team with a Grant ID to list resources. If you do not have one and are interested in listing on the CCRR portal, let us know.
- To import, navigate to the Add Resources page.
- Click on the Import button.
- You will be asked to provide Team and Grant information for our internal administrative purposes. Choose the appropriate Team and Grant for the resource. If you do not want to associate a Team, choose My Resources instead.
- Choose the repository from which you want to import. If the repository you would like to import from is not on the list, select Other.
- You will be presented with a form depending on the repository you have chosen. Once you fill out the form, you can import the resource.
For more details see: